Lasting, measurable change in our community is possible with connection and collaboration. Pillar Nonprofit Network members are nonprofit organizations, businesses, and individuals from across London and the surrounding area, all invested in creating positive community impact together.
- Have their head office, conduct business or reside in London and the surrounding area;
- Range from small start-ups to larger, more established nonprofit organizations and businesses, to individuals committed to our community; and
- Represent a variety of demographics and causes.
- Individual Members support Pillar's work and vision and are interested in professional development, networking and consulting opportunities.
- Business Members are businesses and for-profit social enterprises that are invested in positive community impact.
- Nonprofit Organization Members are registered charities and nonprofit organizations (incorporated or unincorporated) with a genuine interest in furthering Pillar's objectives, that want to increase their visibility and credibility.
Together, Pillar members form a network of like-minded individuals, committed to increasing their visibility, credibility, capacity, professionalism and impact. Their dedication strengthens the effectiveness of the sector as a whole and positions the nonprofit sector alongside government and businesses in the pursuit of postive community change.
Without a strong, stable and reliable public sector, we cannot be a community. Without an innovative, responsive and vibrant private sector, we cannot be a community. Without a caring, creative and compassionate voluntary sector, we cannot be a community. Without any of these three pillars, the community collapses. When these three pillars work in collaboration, harmony and mutual respect, the sky will be the limit.
- Willy Van Klooster - Founding Board Chair, Pillar Nonprofit Network
Save on Programs and Services
- Post for FREE on Pillar's volunteer, job, and event boards online*
- Save 25% on Pillar workshops, webinars and events designed for London's nonprofit sector
- Bring your meetings and events to Innovation Works with discounted rates on space rentals
Heighten Your Visibility and Credibility
- Receive a personalized organization profile in Pillar's online member directory
- Homepage real estate on Pillar's website promoting your volunteer opportunities, events & jobs*
- Be recognized as part of a well-respected network of individuals, associations, nonprofits and charities, demonstrating their commitment to strengthening the impact of the nonprofit sector
Acquire the Necessary Tools
- Access exclusive resources including Pillar's media list**, governance and operational policy handbooks, volunteer management handbook, and more
- Receive discounts & special offers from community partners including Grant Connect, Western Continuing Studies, VIA Rail, HRdownloads, Keela, and the Ontario Nonprofit Network
- Receive member-only emails and be kept up to date on funding opportunities and critical developments in local, provincial and federal policy affecting the nonprofit sector
- Benefit from Pillar's knowledgeable staff who can assist you with your nonprofit-related questions
**Pillar maintains a list of print, radio, and television contacts. The list includes ethno-cultural print, broadcasting media and free website for event postings.
Connect with the Nonprofit Community
- Connect with local nonprofit organizations through Pillar Member events
- Benefit from Pillar's association with nonprofits across Canada including the Canadian Federation of Voluntary Sector Networks, Imagine Canada, and the Ontario Nonprofit Network
- Participate in focus groups, committees and surveys that address issues affecting the nonprofit sector
- Receive special pricing to attend the Pillar Community Innovation Awards
- Cast one (1) vote at general member meetings*